eCaddy® Ball Mount for GPS - Can-Am Spyder Handlebar Center (black)
The simple, classy way to mount GPS on a motorcycle!
The eCaddy® Ball GPS mount works with Garmin and Magellan GPS models with the 17mm ball receiver hole (either as part of the GPS or as a plate/cradle that clips onto the back of the GPS as shown here*). Simply snap the cradle or GPS unit directly on to the ball and rotate/tilt just as you do in your car!
Base bracket with Ultra-Security and Get the Vibe Out
features are automatically included, so you'll never lose your GPS - AND vibration will be minimized. Now Available in Two Height Options!
The "base" design is approx 1 inch in height. Need your GPS higher so it's easier to see? Choosing an Extension allows you to do just that! Extender Mounts Include:
- Ultra-Swivel at the base allows you to pivot the unit for more positioning and angle-ability.
- Mounting rod so slim you'll hardly notice it's there
- Easy to install and remove (no special tools necessary)
- Additional 4.3 inches of height
All parts are made to last of aluminum and stainless steel (no plastic parts here!); base bracket is then anodized black.
* Note: the "plate" is usually a rigid plastic material (unlike our parts which are aluminum and stainless steel) that 'clips' to the GPS at top and bottom. We highly suggest you glue that plate to the back of your GPS, or consider the eCaddy Diamond Mount instead.
IS THIS THE RIGHT MOUNT FOR YOU?
FITMENT: Mounts to the two lower bolts in the center handlebar area of Can-Am Spyder models with automatic shift. Note: Does not fit F3.