eCaddy® Slide 'Horizontal' Phone Mount for Can-Am Spyder Center (black)
The eCaddy Slide® was designed to accommodate all kinds of phones (even tablets!) both with and without cases/covers on them. This item is the 'Horizontal' orientation, which has two size options:
- SELL OUT option (Medium): min width 4-7/8" / max width 6-3/8"
New Size: LONG! min width 4-3/4" / max width 7-3/8"
(also see Vertical size.)
The eCaddy® Slide is adjustable in FOUR ways:
- The side arms are available in three 'depths' to accommodate different thicknesses of phone cases/covers: ½ inch, 5/8 inch and ¾ inch. Be sure to measure your item IN its case if that's how you intend to mount.
- The side arms "Slide" along the base bar (thus the product name) to wherever you need them (arm height = 3 inches)
- The faceted lug can be slid into the base bracket at any of six different angles
- The Ultra-Swivel gives you yet another option for left/right or up/down
What about power/plugging in my phone?
First, check to see if your phone screen re-orients when you turn it sideways 90 degrees (and even upside-down). Second, it’s very simple to drill a hole in the SLIDE arm to accommodate your power plug. Watch this video to see how easy it is!
You really can't find another phone mount with this much flexibility AND classic good looks! Kit Includes:
- Mounting bracket (aluminum, anodized black) with UltraSecure and Get the Vibe Out features
- Slide Bar (stainless steel - rustproof)
- Side arms (made of high-strength Delrin)
- Ultra-Swivel for ultimate angle-ability (also stainless steel)
FITMENT: Mounts to the two lower bolts in the center handlebar area of Can-Am Spyder models with automatic shift. Note: Does not fit F3.