X-Grip Adaptor Mount for Can-Am Spyder (Center Handlebar)
The X-Grip Adaptor mount is designed for devices such as phones (with or without case/cover) or GPS. It works best if the device has a flat back side (rather than curved or rounded).
- Medium: Maximum width = 3.5” (min 1.875”) / Depth = .875”
- Large: Maximum width = 4.5" (min 1.75") / Depth = .875”
* Be sure to verify the dimensions of your device with any case/sleeve/cover when determining overall size.
- A four-leg design with rubber-coated tips that provides great holding power without covering your phone
- A spring-loaded holder that expands and contracts, allowing for perfect fit
- Ultra-Swivel gives you nearly unlimited tilt/angle ability - mount vertically or horizontally
- The UltraSecurity feature ensures your phone will never "pop out" while Get the Vibe Out minimizes vibration so you can clearly see/read your phone display
- The patented slot-and-lug base design gives you even more 'angle-ability'
- Large Size (only) includes the X-Grip tether for additional security (Medium tether can be purchased here)
- Mounting bracket (black) with UltraSecure and Get the Vibe Out features
- X-grip Adaptor with Ultra-Swivel (stainless steel - rustproof)
- RAM X-Grip Cradle (made of high-strength composite and stainless steel)
- X-Grip tether
FITMENT: Mounts to the two lower bolts in the center handlebar area of Can-Am Spyder models with automatic shift. Note: Does not fit F3.